- Climate concerns aired as Pacific summit opens
- India police arrest three over alleged gang-rape at gunpoint
- Hong Kong leader says Occupy protest would be 'illegal'
- Dozens killed and injured in terror attack in China's Xinjiang
- McDonald's Japan pulls profit forecast after China meat scandal
- Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in January
- Japan wraps up Pacific whale hunt
- N.Korea offers to return body of S.Korean man
- China puts former security chief Zhou under investigation
- China's former security chief Zhou facing disciplinary probe
- US commander hails successful drills with China
- S. Korea ferry survivors recall desperate escape from sinking vessel
- Giant public artwork divides opinion in Sydney
- Truck driver kills 12 sleeping pilgrims on India highway
- Afghan president's cousin killed in 'turban bomb' attack
- Karzai cousin killed in Afghan 'turban bomb' attack
- Karzai cousin killed in Afghan suicide attack: officials
- China probes Microsoft for 'monopoly'
- China probes Microsoft for operating system monopoly: reports
- Chinese officials cut corners with rectangular running track
- Students push for action in Hong Kong democracy battle
- Japan teen murder accused 'wanted to dissect' someone: report
- Why did the Peking Duck cross the country?
- Malaysia air quality 'unhealthy' as haze obscures skies
- Japan heatwave kills 15, thousands hospitalised
- Two frontline soldiers commit suicide in S. Korea
- Britain's Prince Harry joins photobomb craze
- Australia's Qantas to continue flying over Iraq
- Australia 'needs to lower costs' to attract investment: Rinehart
- Commonwealth Games hit by doping shock as Aussies eye relay sweep
- Australia's swimmers look to go out with a splash
- N. Korea slams reports of arms deals with Hamas, Hezbollah
- Japan jobless rate ticks up, offer ratio at 22-year high: govt
- Pietersen signs for Melbourne in Big Bash League
- Asians eating scaly anteaters to extinction: conservationists
- Ex-military attache at Taiwan US mission under scrutiny
- Asylum-seekers kept at sea by Australia to seek compensation
- Five dead as fresh violence rattles Thai south
- Taiwan first lady resumes Japan visit after museum row
- Matthew, David retain squash titles
- Thai protest leader denies murder charge over 'Red Shirt' crackdown
- Historic Chinese church 'gutted by fire'
- Kiev wrests control of part of MH17 site
- UN warns downing of flight MH17 'may be a war crime'
- Philippine militants kill 21 Muslims marking Eid
- China's Xi 'approaches Mao in state media mentions'
- McDonald's in China yank burgers over meat scandal
- Muslims mark gloomy Eid amid MH17 crash, Gaza conflict
- Muslims mark sombre Eid in bloodied Gaza
- Student survivors testify in Korea ferry trial
latest regional news
Regional NewsRSS feed
Southeast Asian news
RSS is a popular technology to bring in news and information from across the Web. Using this feature you can bring in content from various sources (such as news sites and blogs) to customize your viewing experience.
Click here for more information on RSSFeed URLs can usually be found by clicking an RSS or Subscribe link on the web page you want to subscribe to.